Thursday, February 8, 2007

Have you ever done this before??? I just got home from Target, where I happened to run into Shannon. I was telling her I wanted to do more shopping - because I loooove Target - but my feet were too sore from wearing my crazy boots at MOPS all morning. Shannon says, "Go get a little pair of flaps" so I can keep shopping. To which I think... great idea!!! So I go to the shoe department - find a cute little pair of shoes - not the flaps I should have bought. And now here I sit at the computer realizing I just bought a pair of shoes so I could keep shopping - weird!!!! Plus, while we were there I refused to buy Joshua a pair of pajamas because her didn't need them - but I got a pair of shoes so I could keep shopping. Sometimes I wonder what in the world I'm doing!!!

7 comments:

berrytribe said...

I am so glad to have inspired you and that it all worked out. Bad shoes should never keep us from our shopping. :)

TK said...

Hey if you're on a role shopping at Target don't hold back press on. I happen to have a pair of Target shoes that I wear all the time and guess what Shannon has the same pair.

Lauren Faiai said...

Sweet. This is cool. You know what would have even been cooler??!! It would have been even more awesome if you wore the target shoes around the store while you shopped and THEN... put them back where they were before you leave the store.

After that...you could stop by Panera, and use the FREE plastic cups to get samples of soda, even though they're supposed be used for water only!

Heather Hammond said...

Great Lauren! All kinds of ghetto ideas!!!

Becky said...

Heather,
I find when I go to Target I buy lots of things that I "need". Then I get home and wonder why in the world did I buy the DVD of Starsky & Hutch, a new makeup bag and a Spiderman umbrella. A pair of shoes isn't that bad, at least now you have "Target Shoes" like Tara and Shannon.

Kristy said...

I saw the shoes in question and they are very cute. And luckily we are the same size. Heather you buy any cute shoes you "need". I will be happy to borrow them.
KJ

Steve Faiai said...

H2,

Cool post! I LOOVE Target too! It's one of my favorite stores in the whole entire world. I wish that i could live there (O.k. maybe not that much) One of the things that I like to do at Target is go through every aisle and check out the end caps. They always have great bargains there. However make sure you check them with the scanneer before you commit to buying it. I just invested in a pair of "crocs" for comfort so i never have to have the problem of my feet hurting to much to shop.