Monday, February 26, 2007

The BIG 36


Today is my 36th Birthday and yes that's me hanging from a rock climbing wall!!!! Kristy surprised me with a "little" adventure today. We had a great time and laughed really hard and now our hands and arms hurt so bad we can hardly use them!!! I would have never thought that I would spend my 36th Birthday climbing rocks - we're never too old to do something crazy and a little out of our comfort zones!!!! Sometimes you gotta spice things up a little bit ladies!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's rad. I'm glad you guys had a fun adventure. Happy Birthday.

Kara said...

That just shows what a good sport you are. I am just glad I am the one that gets to take you to go eat!

TK said...

Happy Birthday a day late!! I'm so glad you're being celebrated....and working those muscles at the same time.