Friday, January 12, 2007

What am I watching?

It's weird what you watch when you have children. You learn the dialog to movies and tv
shows that you never thought you would be familiar with. Stuff like the
Wiggles, Curious George, Little Einstein or Mickey Mouse's Christmas(I
think I've seen that one a hundred times). And right now I'm watching a
Carlos Santa Live DVD and a Dave Matthews DVD so that Caleb can watch
people playing guitar -because NOW when he grows up he wants to have a
band!!!! We have also taken up watching the Cooking Channel because
Joshua loves to watch Giada and Paula Dean cook. I'm telling ya, who knows what we'll be watching next!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yes it is sad. I spend way too much time watching spongebob. At least some of yours are educational.

See you in the morning.

Lauren Faiai said...

My husband loves watching Giada too...probably for different reasons than Joshua, but none the less, He's a Giada fan!

Becky said...

At least you're coming into the world of adult things to watch! I must have watched the Cars movie with Garrett 5 times over the last 2 days. I'm actually watching it, wondering if Lightning and Sally ever got married...

TK said...

What is it with Micky Mouse's Christmas. I have that one memorized as well. We also did the Cars movie a few times but that was a rental, now we're watching Robin Hood which we own so who knows how long this one will last.

You got me thinking though. Rhett loves to cook so maybe I could get him started on the food network.