Monday, August 27, 2007

We Got Nothin

This is what happens when two women stand around on a Saturday afternoon and say, "We got nothin". Meaning - we've got nothing to do!!! Kristy came over on Saturday with her kids to swim and hang out - Jim and Bret were both out of town. When we finished swimming, we came in the house and didn't know what to do with ourselves. So.... as we stood in my kitchen I said, "I want to cut that pine tree down". Next thing I know, Kristy and I are outside sawing down the pine tree that was starting to take over my driveway. Moral to the story... women standing around with nothing to do - really isn't true - we always have something to do!!!! Kristy and I laughed and laughed about whether or not Jim would notice we cut the tree down - pretty hard to miss the two trash cans overflowing with pine tree!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

can't wait to see what other projects we get done this fall

Becky said...

Sweet. Good job ladies! That's cross-training for sure.