Thursday, May 24, 2007

Adios!

Well, Kristy has been harassing me to post - so here it is!

Today was the last MOPS meeting of the year and also my last meeting as
coordinator. I have to say it feels good!!! I'm tired!! I'm done!! I'm
ready to move on!! This being said, I have to also say I'm a little bit
sad. MOPS has provided a great network and community of friends for me.
I've been stretched, I've grown - personally and spiritually. I've had
some very difficult conversations over the past two years, but I
wouldn't trade those experiences.

So, as I say "ADIOS" to MOPS I'm a little happy and a little sad. Not a big surprise, but there it is.

5 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

MOPS will miss YOU, my friend! I'm so glad that this new season of life for you includes being part of the weekend services! Can't wait to see what God is going to do in your semi-new community as part of the worship team! Love You.

berrytribe said...

I feel ya, girl! I had those same thoughts as I graduated from MOPS. Happy and sad all at the same time. That's confirmation that is was the right time to move on and yet to look back on some GREAT times and opportunities. A new adventure awaits!!

Becky said...

Wow. MOPS is losing an awesome leader. Time for new people to step up. It was so nice to see you on stage tonight. You, your voice and your presence was all beautiful.

Kara said...

You served well babe! Enjoy your new adventures on worship!

Heather Hammond said...

You all are so good to me - thanks for being such a sweet group of friends!!!!